Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. Abby turned one and two since I posted last, so sorry I didn't post anything. I actually thought that I did. Abby was sick on both birthdays, maybe that distraction and negative aspect of it kept me from posting. Here are a few catch up pictures.
Abby at on her 1st birthday
A few days later, with her daddy.
And then we moved to North Dakota...
 |
| This is our castle |
 |
| this is a view west from the yard |
 |
| this is abby's favorite thing at the park. parks are great here. |
Here's a few pictures from our visit to Utah this summer.
And here is abby back in North Dakota, the park, and the cold.
 |
| She's swinging on her own! She's so big! |
 |
| Abby today. Isn't she gorgeous? | |
And that's what you've missed. A lot has happened. We ate the rooster, gave our chicken's away, and moved to the wilds of ND. We quite like it in the summer. We'll see how winter goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment