Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer

Well, this summer has been a lot different from last summer. Ben is still doing road kill clean up and I'm working at a hot dog stand. Do you know, we're really enjoying our work? I love to work at the hot dog stand, I get to meet lots of interesting people, a lot of them are from Chicago come to see if we've done it right, most of them are happy with the results. We've spent a lot of time fishing and enjoying our families. I wouldn't say it's boring, because it isn't, it just isn't as exciting. Ben will be mapping a few weeds next week though, but it'll be in Utah. We've loved being in Cache Valley this summer SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much. We've really learned to love it here. I'll post some pictures if I get a chance, but it's likely that I won't. Ha.

No comments:

about this site