So a new semester for Ben has started, and if he can pull it off, it will be his last, so hooray. I know he can do it, but he is super busy this semester. Not only is he doing a full time internship in SLC, he's also doing school full time in Logan, and still doing the road kill pick up on Saturdays. The internship is six weeks long and it started today. Good Luck Ben! One of his classes requires that he attend plays and events through the semester. the nights of the plays are only weeknights, so that's going to add to the busy schedule. Ben also has to read like 10 novels, and he has around 30 pages of readings per class period for his other classes, not to mention a paper to write for each play and novel and reading that he does. It is likely that he won't get much sleep in the next 6 weeks, but they will fly by, I'm sure.
I have a lot of pictures of Abby to share, but Ben has them at the
moment, so here are some from my phone. I'll put the others up later.
No comments:
Post a Comment