Sunday, November 16, 2008
weekend!
We had a fun weekend this weekend! We went to the Aggie's basketball game Friday night and to Pita Pit for dinner. Way fun! We saw lil' Jeppy and his friendlies there and that was very exciting. I also got to whistle with my fingers the whole time and practice my new talent which I always enjoy doing. Saturday we went to the new James Bond movie around noon. That was pretty good. Mostly it was just fun to go to a movie with some friends. Then we went home and had some lunch. We had ramen noodle soup and cheese quesadilla's, which always makes me think of cousin Marissa. We spent some time on facebook and just chilled for a while. We decided to go to Cal Ranch and get some boot polish for Ben's boots and then we looked at their boots. We both found some that were great that we've put on our wish list. Then it was time for dinner, which we had with the same friends we went to the game and the movie with. We went to the Black Pearl and had some pretty good Chinese food. Our waiter didn't keep up on our water though and it made it difficult to enjoy our experience being as parched as we were. After that we went to Ben's parents house and watched "Just Like Heaven" which is a great flick. We really enjoyed watching that with the family. Then this morning Ben decided to wake me up by putting his head really close too mine so that when I turned over I would headbutt him. It worked, and I got a goose egg. I've mostly recovered now though. We decided to join Ben's family at church today because it was their primary program. I must say that I have never ever seen such a well behaved group of youngsters. It was very good and we really enjoyed watching Anne and James sing and do their parts. Huraahhh for this weekend, what a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment